Givematcher is an innovative online donation matching marketplace. Every dollar your company allocates to Givematcher allows us to drive a higher level of donations for Books in Homes Australia directly from the public. Every donation matched doubles your business’ social impact.
Individual donors are thrilled because they are given a unique opportunity to leverage their donation, which drives them to donate more. Who are these donors who want the opportunity of having your business match their charitable donations? They range from your existing and potential customers, employees and shareholders as well as members of the greater community. By matching donations to Books in Homes Australia of your choice you get to build goodwill, be more visible in your community support, advance your CSR, raise brand awareness, increase social recognition, attract new customers, connect with customers on a deeper level, align with the causes your customers / staff care about, and inspire your staff.
Become a Matcher, it’s easy!
Benefits of being a Matcher
- advance and showcase your Corporate Social leadership
- drive more donations to your chosen charities by incentivising individual donors with your matching donation
- build loyalty with existing and potential customers, employees, shareholders and the greater community
- generate new leads and attract new customers
- adjust your allocations at any time
- improve the efficiency of charitable spend based on valuable real-time feedback
- increase the exposure of your business through our website, Givematcher emails to donors, and Facebook / Twitter traffic amongst donors
- enjoy all this free of charge
If you would like to discuss how Books in Homes Australia can run a campaign with your organisation through Givematcher, please contact us on 02 9434 2488.